Magee, C. & Wiebusch, F. (2018, April 9). PR for PD: Harnessing individual energy to empower institutions in teacher development. IATEFL Conference, Brighton, UK.
Coleman, P., Wiebusch, F., Magee, C., O'Keefe, S. & James, R. (2017, Sept 22). Where does empowerment begin? World cafe on professional development in TESOL. Paper presented at English Australia Conference: Empowering Global Citizens, Adelaide.
Workshops: Asia University, Managing Cognitive and Linguistic demands in a CLIL environment, Taichung, Taiwan, Nov 2017.
Workshops: Kobe College, Content & Language Integrated Learning in Higher Ed, Kobe, Japan, March 2017.
Workshops: Jinan University, Active Learning in Higher Ed, Guangzhou, China, June 2016.
Presentation: English Australia Conference in Brisbane, Queensland, 25 September 2015.
Paper: 11th International CamTESOL Conference in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 28 February 2015.
Host: TESOL Talks 'TESOLutions to Classroom Challenges', Ho Chi Minh City, 31 January 2015.
Workshop: ACTA International Conference in Melbourne, Australia, 30 Sept-3 Oct, 2014.
Host: TESOL Talks 'Scott Thornbury on The Secret History of Methods', Ho Chi Minh City, 11 October, 2014.
Paper: HERDSA Conference, Hong Kong, August 2014
Workshop: TESOL Convention 2014 in Portland, Oregon (USA), 26-29 March 2014.
Workshop: TESOL Arabia Conference in Dubai, UAE on 13-15 March 2014.
Click HERE to view a global list of TESOL Conferences.
The following articles are published on the RMIT University Vietnam website and attest to the Centre of English Language's growing participation in TESOL conferences in recent years.
- April 2015 - 'Flipping tasks, not classes'
- March 2015 - 'Technology brings forth creativity in the classroom'
- May 2014 - 'Music hits a high note in the language classroom'
- April 2014 - 'Research on University Pathway Providers'
- March 2013 - 'Building Connectedness through Language'
- November 2012 - 'Talking the Talk'
- July 2012 - 'RMIT English Teachers On Task in Osaka'
- October 2011 - 'Vietnam helps lead major improvements in ELT'
- March 2010 - 'RMIT English Teachers attend CamTESOL'