TESOL and language education
Student engagement and learning support
Leading professional development
Curriculum design and development
Public speaking and event management
View a complete copy of my professional resume on LinkedIn.
- Coordinator Professional Development - ICTE, University of Queensland
- Coordinator Professional Learning -- RMIT University, Vietnam
- Delta Local Tutor -- International House/Cambridge ESOL, London
- Cert TESOL Assessor - the University of Melbourne, Australia
- Director of Studies -- Worldwide School of English, Auckland
- Academic Auditor, Quality Assurance - English New Zealand
- ESL Teacher/Researcher - RMIT and Victoria University, Melbourne
- EFL Teacher/Recruitment Rep - English Club Inc, Tokyo.
Click HERE to read my blog about teaching and professional learning in TESOL.
Wiebusch, F. & Gormley, L. (2015). Peer Partnerships: A fresh perspective on teachers observing teachers. English Australia Conference, Brisbane, Australia and 12th International CamTESOL Conference, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Wiebusch, F. (2014). Fostering teacher-led professional learning in tertiary ELT settings. Australian Council for TESOL Associations (ACTA), October Conference, Melbourne, Australia.
Clarke, A. Chester, A., Wiebusch, F., Wingrove, D. & Brown, M. (2014). Fostering Deep Reflection on Teaching in a Globalised World Through Peer Partnerships Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australia (HERDSA), July Conference, Hong Kong.
Peck, C. & Wiebusch, F. (2014). Using Web Mediated Intercultural Exchanges in EFL Learning and Teaching, TESOL Convention, March Conference, Portland, USA.
Wiebusch, F. (2013). Enhancing professional learning using social media, 39th International JALT Conference, October Conference, Osaka, Japan.
Bridge, C. & Wiebusch, F. (2012). Keeping it real: Implementing a task-integrated curriculum in Vietnam. On Task, 2 (2) . p 11-13.